South Arm works to grow our services and provide opportunities for all geoscientist. We provide support and strategy advice in relation to key economic drivers including exploration projects, mines and technical evaluation. We support the delivery of a range of private services and have a strong focus on the development of innovative strategies within the mining industry.
In this Role you will:
- Develop and execute exploration programs.
- Lead teams within multiple project areas.
- Provide technical support to the Senior Geologist.
- Contribute to improving South Arm policies on safety environment and community relations within regional program,
- Effectively communicate through reports and presentations.
- Bachelors degree in Geosciences, demosntrated experience within exploration for porphyry, skarn and epithermal deposits at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of mineral deposits and exploration techniques.
- Geosciences database skills, 3D modelling and core logging in epithermal and porphyry deposits.
- Fluent in English
Our company is a diverse, inclusive and flexible workplace that enables our people to contribute to their full potential. We value the diverse backgrounds, skills and contributions of all employees and treat each other and our clients with respect.
South Arm is a values-based organisation. Our aim is to attract, recruit and retain people who will uphold our values and are committed to building a strong values-based culture. Our values and behaviours reflect what we consider to be important.
More about South Arm:
- Website: www.southarm.com.pe
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/southarm
- Instagram: southarm_exploration
Thanks for your participation, we will contact you shortly!