Our geologists have expert knowledge in the art of compiling, integrating, digitizing and processing geological data. By combining various spatial databases, we ensure accurate and effective interpretation of geological, geochemical and geophysical data in order generate potential targets.
Acquisition & Compilation Of Geoscientific Datasets
- Dataset, data management, database design, etc.
- Fieldwork digitizing
- Geological mapping, geochemical and geophysical data, remote sensing
Quality Assurance Quality Control & Data Cleaning
- Geochemical, geophysical and geological data integration
- Geochemical and geophysical data integration utilizing GIS – producing interactive maps.
- Data correlation techniques, hidden patterns and clustering.
Use of new algorithmic techniques allowing to predict and identify potential targets in greenfield and brownfield projects using unsupervised and supervised learning
- Linear and non-linear, Clustering, PCA “Principal Component Analysis”, SOM “Self Organizing Maps”
- Target generation using neural networks with the geological, geochemical, geophysical and spectral data (Data-driven targeting)
- Clustering analysis using geological, geophysical and litogeochemical data
- Predicting geochemical results in free areas.